Following its impressive debut last year, LuxLive Middle East returns to the UAE for 2017.
Taking place in the five-star Sheraton Grand Hotel in Dubai, the event brings together the world’s leading lighting brands, specifiers and key decision makers on Wednesday 22 March and Thursday 23 March 2017, making it THE must-attend conference and exhibition for anyone involved in the specification and installation of lighting systems.
LuxLive Middle East is delighted to be part of the Dubai Lighting Week initiative and culminates in the spectacular Lux Awards Middle East 2017 on the evening of Thursday 23 March, a glittering celebration of excellence in lighting in the region and the industry’s ultimate night out.
LuxLive Middle East is FREE to specifiers including designers, engineers and architects – so don’t miss out: simply register now.
- Organised by Lux’s team of lighting experts
- Backed by the industry’s top brands
- Two days of inspirational presentations, debates and demonstrations
- 2,000 specifiers, contractors and clients expected from across GCC
- Globally recognised speakers
- A world-class venue in central Dubai
- FREE to lighting specifiers